We recognise that everyone who attends Manor Preschool has a journey to share, from which we can learn. We understand that this personal journey needs to be voiced and listened too and that this cannot happen without space and time.
We believe that all children and families have a right to access our services and be welcomed. We go out of our way to learn from individuals – adapting and improving our provision to ensure it ‘enables’ all.
We celebrate through learning, making connections and friendships, imagining and problem solving, recognising every child as a unique thinker. We see children’s individual fascinations and allow them to inspire us.
We hope that you can sense, feel, hear and see these in all the interactions that we have with you and your child.
We at Manor Preschool believe all children and families have the right to:
· Feel valued as an individual, be happy, healthy, enthusiastic and confident with high self-esteem and self-worth
· Be independent, curious, creative and resilient learners
· Be courageous and take risks, challenging themselves and each other
· Know they have a voice, feel heard and that they can make a difference
· Be able to identify and communicate their own needs and feelings
· Respect themselves, each other, their communities and environment
· Feel safe and secure and have a sense of belonging
We at Manor Preschool will offer:
· Education, support and care provision which puts children and families at the heart of what we do.
· Providing a stimulating, safe, secure and welcoming environment.
· Experiences that value, reflect, celebrate and build on our diverse community
· Effective working partnerships to ensure the needs of all are represented and heard
· Respectful, trusting and effective relationships which display emotional warmth
We will demonstrate our commitment to this by:
· Establishing and maintaining consistently high expectations for all.
· Maintaining professional integrity, high standards and being effective role models
· Promoting healthy lifestyles
· Ensuring all staff have access to high quality on-going professional development opportunities
· Challenging discrimination and stereotyping, breaking down barriers to inclusion
· Ensuring all systems of communication are open and transparent
We love you would love for you to visit, so feel free to arrange an appointment to arrange a site visit.
Bus: (Bus Stop W or B Ruskin Ave)
101, 104, 474
Woodgrange Park, Manor Park, East Ham
395 High Street North, Newham, London, E12 6TH, United Kingdom
Copyright © 2022 Manor Pre-School - All Rights Reserved.
Made by Created to Make